Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 12-Jun-2020 15:41:15

joobster

AlphaChannel in Video - PlugIT

Hey there,
i am wondering if someone of you discovered experience with video and alpha channel. Simply adding Video-Plug-IT and using some of the formats ( mkv, mp4, webm, flv, avi ).
I tried avi and webm but without success.
Are there any suggesstions? ( My need is a person speaking keyed from greenwall )
kind regards, Christopher

#2 13-Jun-2020 13:28:48

lorcan71

Re: AlphaChannel in Video - PlugIT

Hello,
I guess you are talking about the "greenscreen" mode. If this is what you want to achieve, first look at the following forum post : https://forum.openspace3d.com/viewtopic.php?id=2637

Taken from an example of the ebook for sale on the OS3D site. This is clearly explained in addition to other practical examples to realize for understanding and using other Plugits.

Regards, Nicolas

#3 15-Jun-2020 14:38:00

teacherone

joobster wrote:

Hey there,
i am wondering if someone of you discovered experience with video and alpha channel. Simply adding Video-Plug-IT and using some of the formats ( mkv, mp4, webm, flv, avi ).
I tried avi and webm but without success.
Are there any suggesstions? ( My need is a person speaking keyed from greenwall )
kind regards, Christopher

I save the xos ,and then restart openspace3d . And then load the xos ,It work. Maybe you can try this way.

#4 16-Jun-2020 22:02:05

joobster

Thx lorcan71 and teacherone for response.
@lorcan71 greenscreen mode sounds interesting. could be worth a try!
@teacherone: i couldn't achieve it with your way, are you sure that it works? i mean what are your settings for the material/texture. i only see a black background if i have a video with transparent alpha channel
Thx, Chris

#5 17-Jun-2020 14:27:22

teacherone

joobster wrote:

Thx lorcan71 and teacherone for response.
@lorcan71 greenscreen mode sounds interesting. could be worth a try!
@teacherone: i couldn't achieve it with your way, are you sure that it works? i mean what are your settings for the material/texture. i only see a black background if i have a video with transparent alpha channel
Thx, Chris

This video give me a lot of help before I test the greenscreen.Maybe it would give you some help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqv_X3G0nA

Board footer