Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 5-Apr-2012 19:11:52

dhika11march

Failed when exporting 3d animated object into ogre

Why my 3d object can't animated when it is in ogre format?
Previously, I have been maked an animation in 3ds max 2011.
It's only rotation of sphere.
But, when I export into ogre, the animation can't run.

Is I maked mistaked when manage the parameter?

#2 25-Jun-2012 15:11:09

putiansini

Re: Failed when exporting 3d animated object into ogre

I have the problem like above.. but, i used Blender 2.49b . I'm so confused in making animation with Blender, always failed even though i made animation with skeleton, but it can't run when i exported to ogre. Why it happened ?

#3 25-Jun-2012 18:33:13

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

hi !

about the exported rotation do you see the animations in the os3d tree ?
if you only set 2 from 0 ° to 360 ° the interpolation will make a rotation of 0 degree ^^
you can add a key each 90 ° for better result or check the "resample animation" option in the easy ogre exporter.

about blender I know that blender 2 Ogre can have some difficulties with the skeletons, try to get some advice from the ogre forum or try an another exporter.

good luck wink

#4 10-Sep-2012 03:06:44

NovanNingnong

arkeon wrote:

hi !

about the exported rotation do you see the animations in the os3d tree ?
if you only set 2 from 0 ° to 360 ° the interpolation will make a rotation of 0 degree ^^
you can add a key each 90 ° for better result or check the "resample animation" option in the easy ogre exporter.

about blender I know that blender 2 Ogre can have some difficulties with the skeletons, try to get some advice from the ogre forum or try an another exporter.

good luck wink

hi arkeon, how to make it loop?i got same problem like above, then i do what u said, add key each 90°, it works, but the problem now is  i need loop rotation, it only rotate once. one more question, my sphere turn to grey in os3d, is there any setting to make the colors same with my 3d object in max? thx before big_smile

Last edited by NovanNingnong (10-Sep-2012 03:15:19)

Board footer