Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 28-Nov-2021 16:47:13

vinurd
Website

need a textbook on the program (new)

The important thing I would like to consider in it is working with data and variables and working with a database
(the developers' ignore is not entirely clear) but if someone can write a detailed guide in video lessons with explanations, I will pay him $ 100.
What needs to be sanctified in the lessons
- Working with interfaces and getting and passing variables inside.
- Working with conditions is an example of transmitting a numeric value from the interface and executing a command if the number matches or is greater and vice versa.
-Working with the configuration plugin.Getting and changing variables
-Working with arrays. Getting values.Sending values to an array. How it outputs values to the interface
-Working with the timer. How to change variables in an array or in a database at a certain time.
-Working with Sqlite. How to write variables to it and get them back.Through a customizable interface. For example, we have 5 values. They change over time. We record them in the database. There is a reset values button.If it is not pressed, then at the entrance we should get all the same values from the database.
-And the most difficult thing is working with MySQL through hosting. The same is getting and writing data to the database.

Last edited by vinurd (28-Nov-2021 16:58:52)

Board footer