Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#51 13-Dec-2014 17:07:17

hebdemnobad
Website

Re: once _cacheActivate is called, can the vm still access the upartition?

arkeon wrote:

don't know yet ^^

No urgent need to know I guess...building a touchscreen os3d viewer for the windows desktop is a big challenge for me by itself.

#52 13-Dec-2014 18:28:16

hebdemnobad
Website

Re: once _cacheActivate is called, can the vm still access the upartition?

arkeon wrote:

don't know yet ^^

that's ok....for now, building an os3d viewer for a touchscreen ui,even a traditional windows desktop, is enough of a challenge for me.

from what i know of mobile apps as a user, it looks like they can hold multiple structures/object in memory, where each structure/object contains a window, and the limit is that an app can only display one window at a time. like instagram. you can go forward, and backward through windows/views/whatever you call them like the pages of a book. the book is still there, its just that you can only view one page at a time.

an app like fatbooth appears to have some sort of multithreading structure, since while the app is busy making your face look fat (or fatter), it displays an animated hamburger. in this case, you get locked into one page of the 'book', while the app is busy preparing another page (or pages)

Board footer