Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 28-Apr-2012 10:48:30

dhika11march

[ask] how to control object?

Hi, I was tried to control the object that appeared at screen, but it doesn't work.

this is my steps:

1. I put the AR capture
2. I put the AR marker. in dialog box, I set the marker #1, and I don't set the object at this marker.
3. I put the 'object control inst', I set the object at this dialog box. This is the object to control.

and then, I make a relation between AR marker and 'object control inst'. I make a relation like this:

----------------                                                  ---------------------
|AR marker  |----------------|1|--------------------| object control inst|
----------------                     |                            ----------------------
                                         |
                                         |------------> scene.ARmarker.found -> scene.object control inst.control

I mean that if I pointed my marker on the webcam and detected (found), then I can get the object (that previously appeared at screen), so that I can controlling (like move the position, hiding, or appearing).

Thanks for replying!

#2 28-Apr-2012 16:26:41

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: [ask] how to control object?

I think that you don't really understand the logic of the links.
the control action need spcial link param to make it morks
the show event do not send this param

if you want the object only follow the marker when it is found ?! try this
add two marker plugIT with the same ID
the first without the object the second with the object setted

then first marke.found > 2nd marker.enable
first marke.lost > 2nd marker.disable

Board footer