Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 21-Apr-2012 04:38:52

dhika11march

Different result on same camera!

Hi,
Why my webcam show the different result?

maybe I can show through this table:

I PLAY THE AR_PIANO --------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       #   | spec laptop                                                                | result                                                         | performance
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
       1   | AMD turion, 2gb ram, vga nvidia gforce, win7               |     all object can appear                                | good
       2   | Intel core i3, 2gb ram, vga 512 mb ATI radeon, win7     | only one object that can appear (i.e button)   | worst

THE SPEC on my webcam:

Logitech HD c270h 1280  x 720   3mp

----------------------------------------------------
I only open the ar_piano on my OS3D stage, when I use the laptop #1, the object shows correctly
but when i use the laptop #2, it worst! only one objec that can appear!

SO, maybe you can give me the solution of my problem?? so that I can use my webcam on my laptop #1

Thankyou for replying!

#2 21-Apr-2012 11:50:01

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: Different result on same camera!

Really it's hard to know what happen here hmm
maybe that the ati driver do not support non squared texture
does the camera picture on the ati seems to be the same aspect ratio / clamp that on the nvdia ?

#3 21-Apr-2012 12:56:59

dhika11march

Re: Different result on same camera!

in the first laptop that using ATI --> res:1366 x 768 32 bit 60 Hz   screen aspect ratio: 16:9
in the 2ns laptop that using INtel nvidia --> res: 1280 x 800 32 bit 6o hz screen aspect ratio: 16:10

Board footer