Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 2-Nov-2011 09:03:39

arsDraw

Question about moving an object

Hi, I can not find how to make a moving object in different directions. That is, do input / keyboard, select a different buttons (w, a, s, d), and then you can only object \ move to ... dymmy, for example. But in this case, the object will stop as soon reaches dymmy. How to make an endless movement of the object in the right direction?
Or need to move dymmy together with the initial object? (follow or link) In this case, the movement does not occur.

#2 2-Nov-2011 09:22:53

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: Question about moving an object

Hi and welcome !
(whooo very nice gallery !)

Hmm I don't really understand what you are trying to do, but if you want to move an object continuously in a direction you can try with the "Object control" plugIT it have a translate action

#3 2-Nov-2011 09:46:44

arsDraw

Thanks for the quick reply, I am glad that you like my work:) I want to do for the beginning a simple movement of the car in different directions with the arrow keys WASD. With the object control that goes wrong, explain in detail.

#4 2-Nov-2011 19:27:46

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

You have an example of keyboard manipulation in the examples\basics\player_control directory as sin_keybmove.xos
all what you need is in this example smile

Board footer