Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 19-Sep-2011 04:49:54

lucsilverberg

Kinect pose tracking

i want to make an application which show an object on my right hand when kinect finished tracked my pose..the problem is, i cant load my object on the screen, can anyone can solve my problem???

#2 19-Sep-2011 13:42:23

Nodrev
Scol Language & OS3D developer

Re: Kinect pose tracking

when kinect finished tracked my pose

What do you mean exactly?

i cant load my object on the screen

Not sure about that neither, but did you mean that you have problems to add your mesh to the scene?

#3 19-Sep-2011 13:42:43

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Hi, and welcome !

You can try to add a mesh with a skeleton and use the plugIT object follow to track the object on the hand bone.
you will also need to adjust the user translation (kinect user plugIt) to show the object on the hand.

#4 20-Sep-2011 07:26:44

lucsilverberg

i want to make an kinect application like this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_cYKFdP1_0

the diferrence is, i want to load my object on user right hand, not a dress like one the video, can openspace3d kinect plugin do to that???

#5 20-Sep-2011 07:47:58

arkeon
Website

Yes it could, try what I explain before.

#6 20-Sep-2011 08:27:38

Nodrev
Scol Language & OS3D developer

Still not clear for me sad. I'd like to help, but if i do not see exactly what you wish to do, how could I hmm?
Do you whant to change the loading object when the user "clic" on the right arrow like on the video? Please try to explain precisely what you want smile!
And, you did not explain in which way you didn't succeed to load a 3D object... We are not magicians, and further less telepaths, so please, try to reformulate your question(s?) roll...

Last edited by Nodrev (20-Sep-2011 08:29:32)

#7 20-Sep-2011 10:47:44

lucsilverberg

oh sorry nodrev, i forget to mention that..i'm very new with openspace 3d..can you tell me how to make an application like that..i have scne like this

kinect device ->connected->kinect user...please tell me what next i must do to make an application like on the video..i want my object appear on the screen like on the video..

Last edited by lucsilverberg (20-Sep-2011 12:26:26)

#8 20-Sep-2011 13:23:56

arkeon
Website

try the kinect/skeleton.xos sample, change the mode to RGB with width 100% and height 100% and check background.

then you need to place the 3D to correspond to the real world.
add your object and add the object follow plugIT with the skeleton hand and tour object

you should have some problems with the camera space / projection try to check the Detect AR markers box in kinect plugIT

#9 20-Sep-2011 14:30:57

lucsilverberg

i try the skeleton.xos..but i dont ge it how to make my object appear on the real word..can you show me all links i must create???

#10 20-Sep-2011 23:03:03

arkeon
Website

Sorry I can't always make all the projects in place of user forum.
I don't have time for the moment (working on the next OS3D release) and maybe that some components will miss to make what you need (I can't say it without test it)

try by yourself (this is how every body learn) and come back here with sample or screenshots and with specific questions.

CAN YOU MAKE MY PROJECT IS NOT A QUESTION smile

Board footer