Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 2-May-2021 19:40:55

Dethiel

Openspace Ebook good for VR Applications?

Hi dear community,
I want to buy the Ebook from the Website for creating VR Games for my Oculus Quest 2, is it worth it? Saw the Contents of this book and i don't know if it covers the features i want. Does someone have read this book and can give me some informations?
Thanks in advance wink
Greetings
Dethiel

#2 3-May-2021 10:07:36

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: Openspace Ebook good for VR Applications?

Hello,

the ebook will help you to understand and learn how to use OS3D for different types of applications.
By now making a VR application is almost identical with some VR templates to add VR features.

#3 20-Jun-2021 11:33:23

Dethiel

Hello arkeon and sorry for my very late response.
I looked at the examples and demos in Openspace, I really think that's enough to learn it. I have some problems with installing my apk on my quest 2, but that's solved soon. Can't wait to see the app on my quest 2, it's really promising.
I'm using the beta because of the Oculus Mobile export updates.
I'm looking forward to work with this cool software, thanks for many years of development wink

#4 1-Jul-2021 19:16:58

Dethiel

Is it okay to print your ebook for 1 time after i bought it? I may want to give it a try.

#5 2-Jul-2021 10:59:27

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

I think the file is protected from printing, but just ask me by mail after you bought it, I'll send you a printable version

#6 4-Jul-2021 14:49:33

Dethiel

Thanks arkeon, I will buy it a bit later, have a lot to do atm. I'm looking forward to it wink

#7 10-Jul-2021 18:57:20

Dethiel

Hi arkeon, i bought the ebook and i'm very excited. I will start now and send you an email wink

Board footer