Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 23-Jul-2019 01:07:13

CodeBugging

Replacing model in architecture demo result in AR render as 2D model

Hello to all. My first time here, so be kind with me. I'm new to Openspace3d but not a newbe in AR. I'm trying to learn the basics in OS3D, by following the online (Youtube) tutorial videos, and modifying demos.
I have slightly modified the architecture demo, by replacing "monteil" model with my own dummy house.
I have a problem, I cannot solve. When app in Android export initializes, on AR mode, my model dummy house renders only one side, the one facing "camera_ar#45". The same happens, in Orbit mode.  Where should "camera_ar#45", be facing and what should be the scaling factors? Are there any suggestions to solve this matter? Please help!

#2 23-Jul-2019 09:14:13

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: Replacing model in architecture demo result in AR render as 2D model

Hello and welcome,

I'm not sure to understand what you mean, but in AR marker plugit you have to set the 3D model or parent dummy that will follow the marker position.

#3 23-Jul-2019 21:30:20

CodeBugging

Hello arkeon. Parent dummy is following marker in coordinate space "view". Where should the AR Camera pointed and what is the best AR camera settings values? Should the default camera be enabled or be removed?

#4 24-Jul-2019 10:34:04

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

You can add a camera and enable it by default using the "set active camera" plugit.
This way this will disable the default camera navigation.

Board footer