Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 31-Jul-2014 11:28:01

hasultra

AR face tracker

Dear All,
i am beginner in Augmented reality and i need your help about  how  for example i change the color of lips  with   AR face tracker  .

#2 31-Jul-2014 11:47:28

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: AR face tracker

Hello,

The AR face tracker plugIT use a basic face tracker method. It's intended to use the 3D or 2D coordinates of the face to add an object or a picture over it.

To change the lips color, you will miss low level detection of contours and picture modifications that are pretty hard to make as "simple" and end user PlugIts.

you can try for example to add a picture plugIT and set the position of this picture with the pixel coordinates of the face tracker.

#3 31-Jul-2014 12:03:17

hasultra

thanks arkeon for your answer,
I have posed this quetion because i am so intersted by the application that was made by ModiFace  company and i would try it for my project at the end of study ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df8ZwFGKeBM

#4 31-Jul-2014 12:08:50

arkeon
Website

Yes impressive project.

The eyes, mouth and noze are detected in the algorithm, so I could send this coords to the plugIT too.

What you should need is blend functions to add colors pictures to the current camera frame picture.
and some kind of deformation matrix for each element you want to apply.

If you are a developer you could try to make such thing with OpenCV and send me the code of your sample, so I could add this easily in OS3D.

#5 24-Jul-2018 15:21:48

albert0346

Hi arkeon!

Are there any advancements in face recognition with the face tracker? Use this example with lips coloring. Can it be done now easily?

Albert

#6 24-Jul-2018 15:34:42

arkeon
Website

Hello,

no there is no changes on this yet ^^

Board footer