Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 14-Feb-2018 16:44:07

vinurd
Website

browser in the app

Good afternoon. Is it possible at this point to create an application for Android which would open the URL addresses of the sites. A kind of browser in the app.

#2 14-Feb-2018 17:43:45

vinurd
Website

Re: browser in the app

verified.Unfortunately, the web Navigator does not work through Android. And perhaps in the future to make it? very necessary.

#3 14-Feb-2018 18:18:38

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Hello,
we didn't look at this on android for now, since there is no way to make it directly in multi-platform.

#4 15-Feb-2018 03:43:03

vinurd
Website

If you do this, as a token of gratitude I will transfer$100
Given the task to make an application that would carry a shell site informer. And the initial fee is $ 100. I don't really need the money. But the function in this application, this would be, more than once saved a life.
I just, for the fifth time confronted with the proposal to move the website to the app. We had to use construct 2 and mf2 constructors - but the first one, instead of opening applications in its window, opens the phone browser. And the second, the browser freezes after the first press.
writing from scratch all the code-for Android-is to create a new bike. You have a very well implemented web Navigator (both himself - and on objects instead of material). I think it can be done under the platform android.

#5 3-May-2023 05:08:29

Roberto

arkeon wrote:

Hello,
we didn't look at this on android for now, since there is no way to make it directly in multi-platform.

Hello, is there still no possibility to open a browser on Android and IOS, directly in the app?

#6 3-May-2023 06:49:06

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Hello. You can open an url from the os3d app. But it will be outside the app.

Board footer