Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 6-May-2012 07:41:20

dhika11march

bitmap marker

Hi,

Many weeks ago I was tried to use bitmap marker, but O have some problem when try to appearing the object.

first,
I make my own marker, I maked it not so different with OS3D default marker, that is rounded by rectangle, the colour is BW, and I just make a modification on pattern inside rectangle, I change this with the words, such as SAT, URS, SUN, ETH, and so on.

Second,
I have save it in local_partition.

Third,
I put the AR marker plugIT and use my own marker, and I have been make sure that I have using the object for this marker.

Fourth,
When I running the program and pointed my marker on the webcam, my object DOESN'T APPEARED.
then i checked the 'Show'marker info on the AR capture so I can see if my marker was detected. but, it doesn't work.

OK, I think that's all.

Thanks for replying..

Last edited by dhika11march (6-May-2012 07:52:49)

#2 6-May-2012 12:05:44

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: bitmap marker

Featured detection markers need a lot of details and corners and dot on the picture to be detected correctly
you can't use this method with too simple marker like the default markers.
try with a photography

Board footer