Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 5-May-2012 20:00:58

dhika11march

instantiate plugIT

Hi,

I have some problem about instantiate plugIT,

When I maked a link with my .xos file via instantiate plugIT, my .xos project that I linked was not run perfectly.

this is the illustrated:

gallery3d.selected --------> switchcase.default---------->iinstantiate.addinstance

but, There are differencies between .xos that I run directly and .xos that run via instantiate plugIT.

The different is

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
.xos (open without instantiate plugIT)                     | .xos (run via instantiate plugIT)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------]
I can navigate by mouse, sush as                          |  my object can't to navigating, it seemed like freezed,
scrolling, rotating, viewing around the scene           |  but the animations still can running normally.

are there is any settings like environment settings or whatever..

thanks!

#2 5-May-2012 20:09:25

dhika11march

Re: instantiate plugIT

oh, I'm so sorry!

I get trouble on my settings on some plugIT,
and now my project can run normally!!

thnakyou..

#3 5-May-2012 23:25:42

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website