Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 2-Apr-2012 14:05:02

Alexandre_Brazil

Calibration CAM

Is there a calibration file of CAM that I can use from one scene to another? I ask this because I opened a scene created in version 0.2.6a openspace in the new version and there is greater instability. The PlugIt ArMarker used with events Found / Lost. In short: the scene in the old version of Augmented Reality is much more stable and the new version of the 3D objects are appearing and disappearing from the screen, even using the same scene.

Thank again.

#2 2-Apr-2012 14:23:34

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: Calibration CAM

The new version manage multi-threading for ar detection to get better performances, but the webcam noises make the detection more unstable hmm
I'll have a look at this ASAP.

#3 3-Apr-2012 20:50:24

Alexandre_Brazil

Dear Arkeon,

I did the tests here in my PC with the new version and downloaded the new fileBitmapToolkit.dll. I realized the problem bygetting disappearing and reappearing on the screen is resolved. That's great, I'm happy to use the new version of my projects.

hugs

#4 3-Apr-2012 22:56:01

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Thanks for the tests this correction will be release in the next Scol voyager with some other bugs correction

Board footer