Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#51 1-Mar-2012 18:23:40

iri
Admin. / Scol language & Scol apps developer
Website

Re: management of object properties from another file

Does a compressed file "car_showroom.xos.zp" already exist before the use of the export module ? If yes, rename it (as you want) and retry to export.

#52 1-Mar-2012 19:58:59

slavavs
Website

I have a project car_showroom no problems. It is exported without any problems and is working on the site. I have a problem with my project. There is no export of sensitive files, which I wrote above.

#53 1-Mar-2012 20:22:45

iri
Website

Yes ! But does a compressed file "car_showroom.xos.zp" already exist before the use of the export module ? smile

#54 1-Mar-2012 21:07:28

slavavs
Website

iri wrote:

Yes ! But does a compressed file "car_showroom.xos.zp" already exist before the use of the export module ? smile

I did not find the file. You can see yourself car_showroom, he goes along with OS3D. Or I do not understand what you mean smile
I do not care for the project car_showroom. I want your project to export.

Last edited by slavavs (1-Mar-2012 21:09:45)

#55 1-Mar-2012 21:30:02

iri
Website

Ok thanks.
I search why your project can not be uploaded, unlike car_showroom. For this, i try to reduce the possibles ways/bugs

Have you modified manually the *.xos file of your project (with a text editor by example) ?

Have you try to create a new project (very basic and very simple, with just an object). Can you upload this ?

#56 2-Mar-2012 07:36:49

slavavs
Website

My project is loaded, but not completely. Loading the main xos file. After you export a message about the successful startup of the project. But the project does not work on the site. I looked at the files, but there did not load all the files that are responsible for rendering (.mesh, .swf, .material... etc)

#57 2-Mar-2012 09:43:27

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

hi can you send me a zip of all your project on arkeon.workATgmailDOTcom
I'll try to found the problem

#58 2-Mar-2012 10:59:48

slavavs
Website

all time errors... http://s47.radikal.ru/i118/1203/90/a332a4937481.png
I'll send the mail my project.

and one question. When you rotate an object, I want to axis сoordinat not turned? This is necessary so that when he moved the motion of an object not on the axis of coordinates. That is, when to move an object, the orientation XYZ -000. And when I turn the object, the orientation is changed. I think of course that's impossible.

I wish that the direction of motion of the object did not change when you turn the object.

Last edited by slavavs (2-Mar-2012 11:12:27)

Board footer