Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#76 29-Aug-2024 02:13:54

samiux

Re: OpenSpace3D 1.93 Beta2

Hello shahbiz8

Arkeon has updated the Android API. However, the release will be a little delayed because it must go through VMs for the new Linux and Android builds, which may take some time.

Otherwise, I have modified the Spanish page of OpenSpace3D on Wikipedia to update the information. All that remains is to add an English Wikipedia page on OpenSpace3D.

#77 29-Aug-2024 04:23:52

shahbiz8

Yes I have see the update here https://redmine.openspace3d.com/project … ions/14090

I had email Arkeon to send me the file so I can replace old file.
Some files I can download from the link and some files are not there.
I'm still waiting Arkeon reply my email.

#78 29-Aug-2024 17:19:38

samiux

Otherwise I have nothing else to propose for this version.

I would like them to improve the pathfinding plugin (with the addition of animation for death and combat but with a manual animation system in event and action) and add the decals plugin but it will be fine for version 1.94.

Otherwise I proposed a generic plugin called ''Replay'' that allows to record the actions of a 3D model and to recreate a ghost. For example it is useful to create a ghost (a bit like racing games Time Trials) but it could be used for example in more generic applications like for example using the ghost to show the user where to go or what to do or to review the best performances and scores for each person.

Otherwise I am taking a break for September but I will keep up to date with what is happening with OpenSpace3D and Scol.

#79 13-Sep-2024 01:54:58

samiux

Otherwise, by testing the pathfinding_crowd_p example again, I noticed that the enemies applied an animation of injury and death if they were hit by the explosion of the grenades. How is it possible to manage the animations with the crowd and pathfinding plugin because I have not found how to do it.

#80 Today 13:32:16

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Hello,

hit animation are triggered when they get an impulse from physics (like impulse point area), if a physics ray impulse touch them like a gun.

#81 Today 13:34:33

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

I still work on the beta so the delay for the release still grow.
QT system on Linux / Raspberry is not functional anymore. I try an implementation of SDL library to manage default window on this systems. Once I get it work a new beta will come before the release.

#82 Today 19:50:52

samiux

Take the time you need for Linux and Rapsberry builds.

Otherwise for the pathfinding plugin. Is it possible to play for example a specific animation among the hit animations like for example the death animation in the hit animation like for example when the enemy's life is at zero or the animation of being injured when the life decreases without reaching zero?

Board footer