Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 3-Jan-2019 15:18:00

cel

Stats file

Just found this plug it, sounds interesting,  but the docs aren't helpful at all, can we get an example on how to properly work with it? As an openspace user it is frustrating to see such interesting and helpful features but no examples or documentation attached to such features, could I suggest to have an example for every single plug it? This would make life much easier, thanks in advance

#2 3-Jan-2019 15:46:47

Xeonadow
Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer

Re: Stats file

Hello,
The "stats file" plugIt allows to generates a .csv file (located in Documents/OpenSpace3D/tmp/logs) containing stats about your application. You can provide the stats you want to track to the "stats file" plugIt via the actions named like the variables you set inside the plugIt.
I suppose the "New log" event is supposed to be triggered when a new line is added to the file, but I just discovered that it isn't working at the moment.
I will try to correct this and rewrite this plugIt's documentation to make it more helpful by the next release.

Having an exemple for every plugIt seems like a good idea, we just need the time to make them. Any help is welcome !

Thank you for your feedback !

Last edited by Xeonadow (3-Jan-2019 16:07:55)

Board footer