Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 10-Oct-2017 19:51:48

Ductomaniac

Example games to look at?

Hi,
I'm new to OpenSpace and Scol. I'm trying to figure out how I could program some game-like logic into an AR project I'm making.
I know the book has an example maze game, but I don't fully understand how to use the plugIt stuff yet. Is there a way to just program behavior in scripts instead? If so, are there examples or documentation for writing programs? If not, are there any other games out there I could look at to learn?
For example, if i have objects a, b, and c, how can I keep c hidden until a is over b in the y axis?

#2 10-Oct-2017 21:18:11

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: Example games to look at?

Hello I think you can do this with existing plugIts logic, but you can also learn how to make your own plugITs.
You can start here : http://redmine.scolring.org/projects/sc … olLanguage

#3 10-Oct-2017 23:16:15

Ductomaniac

Any chance you can help me figure out what plugits to use?
I just need to get the hang on how plugits work.

I have three objects - A, B, and C.
When A is close to B and has a higher y value than B, I want C to be visible. Otherwise C shouldn't be visible.
My first guess is to use a vector subtract plugit and a position plugit for A and B. Then an if plugit to see if A's y value is higher than B's, as well as a distance plugit checking for them touching?

#4 11-Oct-2017 10:17:23

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Using links parameters with $ - $1 $2 $3 for x y z for example

Here an example you can download:
http://www.arkeon.be/scol/example_os3d/abc.xos

Board footer