Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 21-Jul-2016 09:10:12

d1stbeess

Good morning, first of all thank you for your great project and work...

Although I'm a developer I am a newbie to augmented reality and Openspace so please forgive my questions if they seemed dull

I was able to understand the structure of the demos and created a sample project from scratch but I have and now working on modifying the coloring fish demo, 3 related questions:

1- How to keep the engine but change the fish 3d (I knew how to change the marker), where the fish 3d is located please as directory wise and which instance is calling it?
2- the save button where is sending what's saved, the video says over the network, how to change the network address?
3- is it possible to combine 2 demos in 1 project?
4- If I want a paid help is there any member available to help me with my project? and what are the hourly fees?

Thank you for your help.

#2 21-Jul-2016 14:36:39

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: Newbie

Hello and welcome.

to change the 3d model just remove the fish and import the new 3d model.
then replace the object defined in the marker plugIT

The network address is located on our server
you can install the scol java server somewhere else and change the adress in the connect plugIT

The save button (screenshot) save the bitmap in the user pictures on the device

yes you can combine several OS3D project in one

For support and fees you can contact us directly on the www.openspace3d.com contact form

Board footer