Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 21-Jul-2014 15:02:01

metind

AR marker

Dear All,

I need your help about adjusting the position of object when detected AR marker. Forexample when marker is detected and if the cam is mounted over the marker, I see object from head part(if object is demo robot). But I see it different position. I mean when the marker is detected by cam that is placed over it, i want to place the robot not stood on the marker, marker must be back side of its body. Wish explain clearly? I know when i move the marker where i want also the appearens positions of robot changes. But initialy this position must be not stood on the marker, could lie down it.

Best regards,

#2 21-Jul-2014 15:14:34

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: AR marker

Hello !

hmm ^^ not sure to understand...

you want the object at an initial position but not on the marker ?
if you want an offset between the object and the marker you can add a dummy, use it in the ar merker plugIt and then move the robot on this dummy (in the scene tree by a drag and drop)

hope this is what you're looking for smile

#3 21-Jul-2014 15:17:59

metind

Hi,

I mean that when the marker is detected and if the cam position is over the marker, i see the robot as im looking it from over it. means robot stands up on the marker. But i want the robot must lie down on this marker. so if marker is x axis and after detected robot, robot is Y axis. But i want also robot must be x axis...

Think alittle clear smile

#4 21-Jul-2014 15:22:57

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

hmmm...

using the method explained before you can rotate the robot from the parent dummy, so the robot will be displayed on a side on the marker.

look here http://www.scolring.org/forum/viewtopic.php?id=563

Board footer