Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 15-Nov-2013 03:13:12

ai.1616

eksport light and use opasity on max

please help,
Can I use opasity at max for the material and then exported to the orge (.scene) using easy orge eskporter?

and Can I use the light on max and export to the scene using easy orge eksporter?

#2 15-Nov-2013 09:28:59

ai.1616

Re: eksport light and use opasity on max

So, I made the texture with the alpha channel(I wanna get transparency), but when I'm importing the model with this texture to the editor, there, where should be transparency is a black colour instead of it.
Is there some solution?

#3 15-Nov-2013 14:56:21

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: eksport light and use opasity on max

Hello

about Easy Ogre Exporter you can look at the FAQ for common questions : http://www.ogre3d.org/tikiwiki/tiki-ind … e+Exporter

to export the transparent texture with max, just use a PNG texture in the diffuse channel, the png alpha channel will be used for transparency. you don't have to add an alpha mask in the material alpha channel.

And yes it export lights, with max range, but by default in max the max range is disable, so you must check the light range and choose the light distance.

Board footer