Scolring - Forum

Entraides et échanges autour de la technologie Scol - Informations and exchanges on the Scol technology

Vous pouvez changer la langue de l'interface une fois inscrit - You can change the language once registered

You are not logged in.

#1 4-Oct-2023 02:11:33

hazzeeleen

Location-based 3D

Hi,

I want to know whether OpenSpace3D use location-based. For example, I have a 3D buildings in glb format. The 3D buildings has a fixed coordinates. So when i walk with my mobile to the surrounding or move inside the model, the 3D buildings will be fixed at their place based on their coordinates . If it are not their coordinates, it will not display.

I am new to this field so if anybody know please tell me. I still can't find any solution.

Thank you.

#2 4-Oct-2023 08:21:22

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Re: Location-based 3D

Hello,

the GPS location plugIT can trigger an event to show or hide the model depending of the distance of the location it can also link the model to it's position.
Along with the Orientation sensor plugit you can rotate the user view to look at the building.
For the walk around thing it will depends of the gps precision and the sensor orientation.

#3 4-Oct-2023 08:29:01

hazzeeleen

Hi,

Thank you for answering my question but are there any tutorial that i can refer to? I already included all the plugit that you mentioned but it is not working like how i want it to be.

Thank you.

#4 4-Oct-2023 12:15:55

arkeon
Admin. / Scol language & OpenSpace3D developer
Website

Can you provide your project as a, OS3D export (pkos file)
I could check if something wrong.

#5 5-Oct-2023 02:47:00

hazzeeleen

Hi,

Here is my pkos file. The file name is hazlin3d.pkos.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ … drive_link

By the way, can i make my 3d be the same size as in real life?

Thank you.

*I also included my glb data in the folder.

Last edited by hazzeeleen (5-Oct-2023 09:51:35)

Board footer